A McDonough Slip and Fall Attorney Can Get Results


You and those you love should feel safe when out and about, but what do you do when someone else’s negligence results in a painful slip and fall? When you are injured and seek medical treatment, you may end up with significant medical bills and may even be out of work for some time. A McDonough slip and fall attorney can help you get the compensation that you deserve so that you can get back lost income and find justice.

Property Owner’s Duties

All property owners are required to maintain their premises. Whether you fall at a store or on a sidewalk in front of someone’s house, the store owner or homeowner is responsible for your injury if the property was not maintained well. Some of the most common causes of a fall include the following:

  • Missing handrails
  • Icy sidewalks
  • Wet floors
  • Defective carpets
  • Unmarked steps

You need a McDonough slip and fall lawyer to ensure that you can prove your case and show that a property owner was negligent in the care and consideration of others.

Serious Results for Serious Injuries

Any personal injury can be painful, but slip and fall accidents can cause some serious harm. A Fayetteville slip and fall attorney with experience and knowhow understands how you feel and will get to work immediately on your behalf. When you are seriously injured you need compensation fast to help pay for growing medical bills. You can rely on a lawyer to take your case seriously and fight for your personal rights. Whether you end up with a broken bone, strained back, or even a debilitating neck injury, working with a lawyer is the smart choice.

Don’t let a slip and fall incident leave you down and out. Contact a slip and fall lawyer to help you through the complicated legal process of receiving the compensation and justice that you deserve. Your health, your family, and your livelihood depends on it. To discuss your potential case for FREE with an experienced slip and fall attorney from The Law Office of Richard D. Hobbs & Associates, call (770) 467-3372 now.