FIGHTING FOR THOSE INJURED IN TRUCK ACCIDENTS
When you’re the victim of a truck accident, there can be some confusion as to who is liable for your pain and suffering. Is it the driver, the company who owns the vehicle, or one of the other drivers if there were multiple vehicles involved? Our dedicated Fayetteville personal injury attorneys can help you make sense of the confusion when it comes to who is responsible for pay for your injuries.
PUT US TO WORK FOR YOU
Once you retain the services of our truck accident attorneys in Fayetteville, we will start the process of putting together your claim.
Part of this is the investigative process, which includes:
- Reviewing the company logbooks to determine if Georgia state and federal regulations were adhered to
- Ensuring that local traffic laws were maintained
- Evaluate the driver’s credentials
- Evaluate the vehicle to see if it was properly maintained
- Identify any manufacturing malfunctions in the truck and other vehicles
- Investigate the scene of the accident using photographs and police reports, speaking with witnesses, and using experts to reconstruct the accident
WE’LL WORK HARD TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
Once liability from a truck accident has been assigned, you may receive compensation for current and future medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and mental anguish. We will pursue the responsible party aggressively to recover the damages from your claim. Richard D. Hobbs & Associates work on a contingency basis, so we do not collect a fee unless a settlement is awarded. We provide each of our clients with personalized service directly from an attorney every time.