No matter what type of personal injury you are facing, we have the skill, training, and experience needed to handle it.
Our legal team is ready to help you with the following personal injury cases and more:
- Auto accidents – A car, truck, or motorcycle accident can leave you physically and emotionally scarred. You can also find yourself drowning in medical debt and struggling to survive without an income.
- Tractor-trailer accidents – With so many tractor-trailers and semi-trucks on U.S. roadways, it's no surprise they are involved in a large number of accidents every year. Pursue policy maximums with our firm.
- Dog bites – Dog bite injuries are painful, expensive, traumatic, and sometimes permanent. In the majority of situations, the dog's owner will be responsible for your damages.
- Premises liability – When you are harmed by unsafe conditions on someone else’s property, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Wrongful Death – After losing a loved one to negligence, you only have 2 years to file due to Georgia’s statutes of limitations. Call today to protect your legal rights.
- Undocumented plaintiffs – Don't let your immigration status prevent you from getting the compensation you deserve. Our personal injury lawyers will guide you through the legal process.
For more about each of our practice areas, explore the widget to the right. If you don’t see the situation you are dealing with on our site, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We handle all personal injury cases, big and small, and we offer free consultations to help you understand your legal rights and evaluate the strength and weaknesses of your case.
Auto Accident $100,000
Auto Accident Claim $100,000
Personal Injury $75,000
Slip & Fall $50,000
At Richard D. Hobbs & Associates P.C., the first step of your personal injury case is a free consultation with our experienced legal team. During your consultation, we will answer all your questions, address any concerns, and review your case. If you are entitled to compensation and choose our firm, we will begin compiling all relevant evidence and help you make a demand, typically against the at-fault party’s insurance company.
From there, the insurance company may choose to offer a settlement. Usually, the initial settlement offer does not reflect the full value of your case, so we engage in negotiations. Still, most personal injury claims end in settlements, so we should be able to recover full and fair compensation without going to trial. That being said, we do prepare your case for court from day one. Most insurance companies only settle to avoid seeing the inside of a courtroom, so we make our commitment to our clients clear. We are aggressive when we fight for your rights, and we will not settle for less than you deserve, which means – unlike insurance companies and some other firms in town– we are not afraid to go to trial on your behalf.
If you have further questions about the legal process, we are here to answer them. Attorney Hobbs has nearly 30 years of legal experience, knows how to listen, and is a local attorney for your local needs. You’ll never be just a case number when you work with us, so don’t hesitate to schedule a free case review. If you can’t make it into our Fayetteville, Georgia offices, we can travel to your home or hospital room. Our priority is making sure you feel okay and get the medical attention you need, then helping you recover the resources you need to secure your future.
We know that times are tough right now, but we are here to offer hope and support. We also will never charge you any legal fees unless we recover a settlement for you – our fees will come directly out of your award, not out your pocket.
For compassionate lawyers that will fight for you, look no further than Richard D. Hobbs & Associates P.C. Contact us today.
Located in Fayetteville, GA Proudly Serving Clients Across the State From Chattanooga Valley to Augusta to Savannah to Albany to Macon to Atlanta to Dawsonville and Everywhere in Between